Whether you’re jetting off to an exotic location or having a great British seaside break, getting together your summer holiday wardrobe staples can be a little bit stressful! By the time you’ve laid out your vast collection of clothes, hats, sarongs, toiletries, shoes and jewellery on the bed there is little hope of choosing a capsule wardrobe, let alone squeezing your spoils into your miniscule suitcase! ( – damn you miniscule baggage allowance!)
What’s more, all those changing looks and trends and the fact that some of your beachwear dates back to circa 1999 can be a bit disconcerting! Where do you start? Gulp! Well, Perfection has scoured the latest summer looks and trends along with some of our favourite high street retailers to help you come up with seven staples for your summer holiday wardrobe! Here’s what we’ll be packing for our jollies!
1.Denim Cut Offs - A true summer holiday staple, wherever you may be holidaying! Refresh a whole host of summer tops with this one item! Choose the right length, cut and colour for your unique body shape. You really don’t have to be Daisy Duke to wear denim shorts!
2. Statement Swimsuit – Get this right and you have an outfit to take you from day to night! Simply team with a maxi pleat and your wedges for a glamorous evening look. And don’t forget girls, if you need an extra boost to your top half, pack a pair of Perfection's Bikini Boosters!
3. Colourful Wedges – Add a colour pop to your summer staples and opt for acid brights to add some zing to your denim cut offs during the day and party outfits at night. Don’t forget to add in some Perfection Secret Soles for all the late night dancing!
4. Bardot Shift Dress – Get the cold shoulder look with a bardot shift dress. Perfect for throwing on at the beach over your bikini and also dressing up for the night with a statement necklace and clutch
5. Floral Sundress – Work floral prints with bright lips, shades and your wedges for a sophisticated summery evening 1950's look. Wander dreamily along the Riviera all evening long!
6. Ethnic Sundress – The boho look is still all on trend. Simple dresses with ethnic prints are a great and versatile piece that can be worn on lazy days around the pool or teamed with your floppy sunhat, gladiators and tote for more adventurous days sightseeing.
6. Tropical Play Suit – Tropical prints have been all the rage this season. Make an instant holiday style statement in this cool tropical leaf print playsuit in black. Team with a cap and casual trainers for an on-trend summer look.www.perfectionsecrets.com and sign up to our newsletter for 15% off our 1st order